Ours is a startup company founded with a focus on developing biologic devices for clinical applications. The company is currently in the process of developing advanced wound care products that primarily utilize naturally derived materials. The products under development are bacterial cellulose-based moist wound care devices, which utilize wasted mature coconut water from the coconut processing industry to manufacture cellulose, which acts as a substrate for the device. Coconut-derived compounds, which have been proven to have anti-microbial activity, are being incorporated into the substrate for quicker healing of chronic and persistent wounds arising due to various medical conditions.
CocoHeal Ag+ anti-bacterial Gel Spray contains silver in a water based Coco-cellulose gel suspension. It possesses anti-bacterial property and this aids in wound healing while supporting the removal of necrotic tissues. It creates moist wound environment and is hydrophilic, allowing it to absorb exudate yet remain gel-like until saturated. Sprayable gel consistency for easy application
• Prevents bio-film formation and bacterial coverage.
• It increases moisture on dry and necrotic tissue.
• It facilitates cleansing and dressing in tunnel wounds with undermining and other hard-to-dress wounds normally requiring cream or ointment.
• It maintains effectiveness even in the presence of wound fluid, blood and tissue.
• It promotes a moisture balanced environment conducive to wound healing.
• It secretes fluid through the wound to the surface helping to liquefy non-viable tissue.
• It soothes any kind of skin break.
CocoHeal Ag+ anti-bacterial gel spray is a dressing indicated for infected dry to moderately exuding wounds such as diabetic foot ulcers, leg ulcers (venous insufficiency ulcers, arterial ulcers and leg ulcers of mixed etiology), pressure ulcers (partial and full-thickness), abrasions and other skin breaks.
Contraindicated for use on individuals with:
• Allergy to silver
• Third-degree burn
• Profuse bleeding