CocoHeal Ag+ is a coco-cellulose silver patch with multiple perforations for better exudate absorption away from the wound bed and to prevent biofilm formation. It is impregnated with silver, a well known broad spectrum antimicrobial agent. The multi perforated patch is presented in a single use pouch for easy removal.
- Manages actively the multiple micro environments within wounds. Provides complete wound bed preparation and prevents bio-film formation.
- Enables continuous autolytic debridement while actively managing the moisture within the wound bed with no maceration at the wound’s margin.
- Reduces risk of infection due to presence of anti-microbial silver.
- Provides excellent absorption capability for normally highly exudative wounds which greatly reduces the risk of over drying the wound.
- Minimizes bacterial burden by promoting autolytic debridement with the right balance of moisture, providing a moist environment for easy removal of necrotic tissue through the entire healing process.
- Soothes painful wound areas upon application because of its unique cool surface. It is non-adherent and will not compromise granulating tissue when removed.